Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
Pre-registration is required for in-person worship. Please read the Policies and Procedures for In-Person Worship below.
Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
Watch worship at 9:30 a.m. via livestream on our YouTube channel linked (here), or on our Facebook page.
Watch the 9:30 a.m. service at a later time
Recorded worship services will continue to be available, on our YouTube channel linked (here), and our Facebook page, following the service.
Policies and Procedures for Returning to In-Person Worship
Register for worship each week by emailing email@example.com. Please provide your name, phone number, and the number of people from your family that will be attending worship. You can also call 414-541-9500 (press ZERO to leave your message on the general mailbox) with the above information. If there is any reason you cannot wear a mask due to health reasons, please indicate that as you register.
Registration for each Sunday will take place during the week prior to that Sunday. The deadline for registration each week is Friday at 10:00 am. The number of people allowed in the sanctuary each week will be limited. If our capacity is filled, you will receive a phone call informing you that you will not be able to attend worship that week. You may request to be put on the following week’s registration at that time so you will be at the top of the list.
- If you feel ill, please do not attend worship.
- Plan to arrive at church at least 15-20 minutes before the service.
- Masks are required except for children under the age of 2 or those with breathing problems.
- Wait outside, socially distanced from others, until you are directed to enter the building.
- Proceed to the registration table, where you will sign in, receive your communion elements, and use hand sanitizer. An offering box will be available for your offering. An usher will then direct you to your seat.
- Once you are seated, please do not leave your seat. If you need to use the restroom on an emergency basis, please use the restroom in the upper hallway. One person at a time should be in each restroom.
- There will be no movement during communion. You will take the communion elements at the direction of the pastor while seated in the pews.
- There will be no socializing in the building before and after the service and no passing of the peace.
- There will be no singing. (you may hum quietly). You may participate in congregational responses by speaking quietly.
- At the end of the service, the ushers will dismiss the congregation one family at a time. Please use hand sanitizer on your way out the door.
- These procedures will be revised as necessary or as new information becomes available regarding the virus. Thank you for your patience!
- If you have questions please contact Donna Jonasen (firstname.lastname@example.org / 414-690-8371) or Donna Ihlenfeld (email@example.com / 414-541-9500)